The owner bought this boat in 2011
General condition and any additional information
The last survey was an evaluation survey for my insurance company - it came in at 110,000
I am able to deliver the boat if requested and will only charge for the food, fuel and ticket home.
Good condition - needs a bit here and there but simple things.
Most of the standard items on this boat have been replaced and it is worth reading below to get an idea of the money that has been invested (money that you will not have to).
We recently cruised the bahamas for 2 months and needed nothing but more time.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
Electronics / Electrical
• Garmin 741xs touchscreen Chartplotter with depth, AIS and Radar overlay.
• Standard Horizon 2200 with AIS and remote mic at helm.
• Chirp Sounder / Fish Finder.
• Garmin GMI10.
• Garmin GWIND Wireless Wind Instrument. (Has issues - possible replacement battery needed)
• Garmin GMR HD Radar.
• Raymarine Autopilot – connected to Garmin chartplotter 2017.
• Lewmar electric winch kit installed for main).
• Solar MPPT Controller and remote - remote is installed next to electrical panel for visibility. Ready for solar panels
• 4 x Trojan 105 Batteries replaced 2017.
• Xantrex 2000W Pure Sinewave Inverter with outlets installed into boat salon.
• LED navigation lights – including steaming light and anchor light.
• LED deck light.
• Intellimarine 50amp Battery Charger.
• 30 amp shore power cord 2017, 50amp adaptor and outlet adaptor.
• Lewmar electric winch (main).
• All running rigging replaced 2017.
• Anchor rode and snubber replaced 2017.
• New windows on dodger and new stitching 2017.
• New stitching on Bimini 2019.
• Bimini and dodger re-waterproofed 2017.
• Dodger has extended (zip) side pieces created to shade cockpit from water intrusion 2017.
• Windlass serviced Aug 2017.
• Davis Windex.
• Sails in good condition.
• 42” Folding Lewmar wheel at helm..
• New lifelines 2015.
• New Lifeline Netting 2017.
• Magma grill.
• Fresh water shower at transom.
• Windscreen cover.
Needs haul and paint
• Yanmar 4JH4E 50HP.
• Regularly serviced.
• New water pump June 2017.
• New solenoid Sept 2017.
• Fridge and Freezer have both been replaced with efficient models from Isotherm and Dometic.
• 2 remote controlled air conditioners installed - 16000 BTU for main cabin and 6000 BTU for aft cabin.
• Interior salon cushions recovered.
• Custom made 600+ spring mattress in aft cabin – forward berth has topper.
• Caframo 727 fans (the best) throughout the boat.
• LED lighting throughout the boat (red lighting also installed for night vision when night sailing).
• Microwave installed.
• Kitchen is fully stocked with kitchenware (magma nesting cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker, percolator, French press, kettle, plates, bowls, knives and forks, you name it and I’m sure it’s there!
• Button to switch on inverter located at electrical panel (nav desk).
• 32 inch flat screen smart TV.
• Portable electric washing machine.
• USB outlets.
• Splash guard installed behind kitchen faucet.
• 2 bilge pumps plus high warning alarm.
• Electric toilet (Raritan Sea Elegance) installed in main bathroom - has a built in macerator and flush control so you can use normal comfy toilet paper.
• Forward head replaced with Raritan PHII.
• New pumps for shower discharge 2016.
• Propane oven and 3 burner stove.
• Mosquito netting for all hatches.
• Heat reflective shade for hatches.
• Propane – 10lb in vented locker.
• Fresh Water – 150 Gallons.
• Diesel – 40 Gallons.
• Blackwater – 40 Gallons. (Tank replaced in 2018)
• Zodiac 10ft inflatable with oars, pump, repair kit – inflatable keel and floor 2012 always bagged.
• 2007 Mercury 4stroke 6HP serviced and new prop Sept 2017.
• Removable motor hoist.
• Flares / Signalling devices.
• Radio equipped with DSC.
• Bosuns Chair.
• Fire extinguishers.
• 80 feet high test anchor chain, 150 feet 8 strand rode 2017.
• 45 pound Bruce.
• Heavy duty snubber with thimble and shackles for chain or mooring ball 2017.
• Charts and Cruising guides.
• Snorkel Gear.
• Rain catcher.
• So many things are on this boat!