General condition and any additional information
Generally in very good condition. It needs just a few things, like the wind vane and anchor light bulb repaired. The price reflects this. The boat is not perfect, but pretty darn close to it.
A very nice 2002 Hunter 356 which morphed into the Hunter 36 a few years later.
Roomy two cabin cruiser with queen bed in aft stateroom. Head has a nice separate shower. The boat is in very good condition, lots of good equipment …including a 4K generator! Yes, air-condition too. Auto pilot, radar, chartplotter, in mast main furling, cruising spinnaker, windlass, Bimini top, walk thru transom, cockpit table, refrigerator and freezer, you name it. She’s well equipped and priced thousands less that other 356’s that don’t have a genset!
The Hunter 356 is one of the newer generation standout designs by renowned marine architect Glenn Henderson. When introduced in 2002, the H356 was named Cruising Worlds Boat of The Year performance cruiser. The Hunter 356 is not only quick, but stable. The large cockpit and deck allows for freedom of movement while underway and plenty of room for you and your guests. The B and R rig makes for easy tacking. In-mast furling offers easy reefing and sail stowage, while the innovative Traveler Arch keeps the cockpit free of lines.
Bottom job and hull wax done on October 1st, 2017. No blisters, tight cutlass.
Did I say it has a generator? Radar, autopilot, cockpit cushions!
Main Cabin, Head, and 2 Staterooms
• Full galley with
o Microwave Oven
o Gimballed LPG 2 burner Stove w/Oven
o Refrigerator and Freezer
o Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board
o Corian Countertop
o In-Counter Storage Bin
o Built-In Trash Receptacle
o Lighted and Ventilated
Electric, Navigation and Tanks
> Westerbeke 4K generator with sound shield
• AC/DC Switch Panel
• Battery Charger - 20Amp
• 2 Dockside Power Cords
>20 amp to 30 amp power adapter
> 50 amp to two 30 amp shore power adapter
-Flat screen TV w/ DVD player and antenna
- Macerator with Overboard Discharge
• Dual 12V Battery Switches
• 110V Electrical System
> Maxwell Anchor Windlass
• Electric Automatic Bilge Pump
• 75 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity
• 38 Gallon Fuel capacity
• 6 Gallon Electric Water Heater
• 30 Gallon Waste Capacity
• Raymarine® ST60 Depthsounder w/Alarm
• Raymarine® ST60 Knotmeter w/Log
• Raymarine® ST60 Wind Direction and Speed
> Raymarine autohelm 4000+
> Raymarine Radar
> Raymarine Pathfinder SL70 Chartplotter
• Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water and Waste
• Seldon Mast with In-Mast Furling
• 110% Furling Jib
• Upgrade - custom asymmetric spinnaker with sleeve
• Jib Sheets at located at the helm
• Main Travelers are mounted on the arch at the helm
• 2 30 Lewmar Self Tailing Winches on Cabin
• 2 40 Lewmar Self Tailing Winches next to Helm
• Electric Windlass with Anchor and Rode
• Yanmar 3GM30F 27hp diesel with 3 Blade Prop
• Hot and Cold Transom Hand Shower
• Stern Rail Seats
• Custom Cockpit Cushions
• Arch-Mounted Bimini - Blue
• VHF Radio at Nav Station
- Racor Water Separating Fuel Filter
- Dripless shaft seal
- Marine Air Conditioning with Reverse Heat 16000 BTU
- (2) 30 Amp Dockside Power Connections
- Carframo interior fans.
> Stereo with interior and cockpit speakers
The boat is located in Apollo Beach near Tampa. Long distance delivery possible.